The 10 Most Expensive Travel Destinations in the World
Vacation – the best time of the year for almost everyone, but also the most difficult time for the wallet. Especially with these ten most expensive travel destinations in the world:
10th place – London
Teatime, Queen and Big Ben. These three key points alone promise above all: An upscale class. Hotel beds cost from 129 euros a night, some pocket money should also be available for extensive shopping, but at least the flight prices to London are still limited.
9th place – Washington
Who has not dreamed of spending the night in the city where the most powerful man in the world controls and rules? Even in hotels that are less of a standard than the White House, you pay a small fortune – from around 135 euros per night.
8th place – Venice
The prices in the city of love are not loving, but Venice is a must-see. Regardless of whether you want to enjoy the flair from the gondola or a nice café – your wallet should be ready to make 139 euros for the night and a cappuccino for 10 euros by no means stands out from the crowd.
7th place – Boston
If you want to enjoy the impressive skyline of the capital of Massachusetts and sniff a lot of museum air at the same time, you have to dig deep into your pocket as you would on a trip to Venice. Here, too, the overnight stays start at around 139 euros.
6th place – Moscow
If you want to marvel at onion domes and try real Russian vodka in your country of origin, you can do so from around 150 euros per night. Admission prices, for example for the Bolshoi Theater, are also noteworthy.
5th place – New York
In the Big Apple, everything is actually a sight. There are things to discover on every corner, every skyscraper seems bigger than the other. And the prices also seem gigantic. You can spend the night in New York from 153 euros, but there are additional sums for shopping, entrance fees and transport costs.
4th place – Geneva
Not that far away, but certainly not cheaper! The Switzerland has just style – Whether cheese fondue in a mountain hut in the scenic countryside, or buying a new pocket knife, you should have good stuff in their travel budget, because nights can be found here until around 170 euros!
3rd place – Monte Carlo
The night costs an unbelievable 185 euros and that doesn’t include the price for a tour of the racetrack!
We can only hope that you can improve your travel budget in one of the numerous casinos!
2nd place – Doha
‘Where is that supposed to be?’, Most people ask themselves and suspect, however, that it will be expensive here too. Doha is a small island in the Arab emirate of Qatar and the night here costs an impressive 190 euros!
1st place – Capri
Right at the top of our list of the ten most expensive holiday destinations in the world is the island of Capri in the Gulf of Naples, where an overnight stay costs from an unbelievable 247 euros. You just have to see the landscape – but best on a day tour from Naples.
- 5 Fascinating Big Cities in Asia
- Algeria Travel Overview
- Botswana Tour Plan
- Colombia Travel Guide
- Ecuador Arts and Literature
- Emigration to Peru
- Guadeloupe Travel Guide
- Indonesia Tour Plan
- Indonesia Travel Package
- Japan Culture
- Lithuania for Nature Lovers
- Lithuania for Sports Lovers
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Montenegro Tour Plan
- Nicaragua Tour Plan
- Oman The Secret Pearl of The Orient
- Russian Arts From 1957 to 1991
- Spain Tour Plan
- Sri Lanka Lion Rock
- The Republic of Hungary
- Turkey Tour Plan
- Typical Lithuania
- United Kingdom Tour Plan
- Daniels, West Virginia May 7, 2023 - According to Jibin123, Daniels, West Virginia is a small town located in the Appalachian Mountains of Southern West Virginia. It is situated in the heart of Raleigh County and lies… Read more
- Brandon, Vermont April 30, 2023 - According to iamaccepted, Brandon, Vermont is a small town located in the southeastern corner of the state. It is bordered by the Green Mountains to the east and Lake Champlain… Read more
- Beckley, West Virginia April 23, 2023 - According to existingcountries, Beckley, West Virginia is located in the southern part of the state, just off of I-77 and I-64. It is the county seat of Raleigh County, and… Read more
- Bassett, Virginia April 16, 2023 - According to ehuacom, Bassett, Virginia is a small town located in Henry County in the south-central region of the state. It is situated at the foothills of the Blue Ridge… Read more
- Auburn, Washington April 9, 2023 - According to anycountyprivateschools, Auburn is located in King County, Washington and is just south of Seattle. It lies along the White River and is bordered by Kent to the north… Read more
- Ashland, Virginia April 2, 2023 - According to andyeducation, Ashland, Virginia is a small town located in the central part of the state, approximately 20 miles north of Richmond and 70 miles south of Washington D.C.… Read more
- Belvidere Center, Vermont March 26, 2023 - According to act-test-centers, Belvidere Center, Vermont is situated in the northern part of the state and is a small rural town with a population of just over 1,000 people. The… Read more
- Anthony, New Mexico February 27, 2023 - Anthony, New Mexico is a small town situated on the border of Texas and New Mexico. It is a quiet community with a population of around 5,000 people. The town… Read more
- Adams, Wisconsin February 20, 2023 - According to ezinesports, Adams, Wisconsin, is a small town in Adams County that is located in the south-central part of the state. It is about two hours northeast of Madison… Read more
- Things to Do in Azerbaijan February 13, 2023 - Azerbaijan beaches Nestled on the shores of the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan is a great place for beach relaxation. You can have a great rest even in the capital, more precisely,… Read more