The 10 Most Expensive Travel Destinations in the World
Vacation – the best time of the year for almost everyone, but also the most difficult time for the wallet. Especially with these ten most expensive travel destinations in the world:
10th place – London
Teatime, Queen and Big Ben. These three key points alone promise above all: An upscale class. Hotel beds cost from 129 euros a night, some pocket money should also be available for extensive shopping, but at least the flight prices to London are still limited.
9th place – Washington
Who has not dreamed of spending the night in the city where the most powerful man in the world controls and rules? Even in hotels that are less of a standard than the White House, you pay a small fortune – from around 135 euros per night.
8th place – Venice
The prices in the city of love are not loving, but Venice is a must-see. Regardless of whether you want to enjoy the flair from the gondola or a nice café – your wallet should be ready to make 139 euros for the night and a cappuccino for 10 euros by no means stands out from the crowd.
7th place – Boston
If you want to enjoy the impressive skyline of the capital of Massachusetts and sniff a lot of museum air at the same time, you have to dig deep into your pocket as you would on a trip to Venice. Here, too, the overnight stays start at around 139 euros.
6th place – Moscow
If you want to marvel at onion domes and try real Russian vodka in your country of origin, you can do so from around 150 euros per night. Admission prices, for example for the Bolshoi Theater, are also noteworthy.
5th place – New York
In the Big Apple, everything is actually a sight. There are things to discover on every corner, every skyscraper seems bigger than the other. And the prices also seem gigantic. You can spend the night in New York from 153 euros, but there are additional sums for shopping, entrance fees and transport costs.
4th place – Geneva
Not that far away, but certainly not cheaper! The Switzerland has just style – Whether cheese fondue in a mountain hut in the scenic countryside, or buying a new pocket knife, you should have good stuff in their travel budget, because nights can be found here until around 170 euros!
3rd place – Monte Carlo
The night costs an unbelievable 185 euros and that doesn’t include the price for a tour of the racetrack!
We can only hope that you can improve your travel budget in one of the numerous casinos!
2nd place – Doha
‘Where is that supposed to be?’, Most people ask themselves and suspect, however, that it will be expensive here too. Doha is a small island in the Arab emirate of Qatar and the night here costs an impressive 190 euros!
1st place – Capri
Right at the top of our list of the ten most expensive holiday destinations in the world is the island of Capri in the Gulf of Naples, where an overnight stay costs from an unbelievable 247 euros. You just have to see the landscape – but best on a day tour from Naples.
- 5 Fascinating Big Cities in Asia
- Algeria Travel Overview
- Botswana Tour Plan
- Colombia Travel Guide
- Ecuador Arts and Literature
- Emigration to Peru
- Guadeloupe Travel Guide
- Indonesia Tour Plan
- Indonesia Travel Package
- Japan Culture
- Lithuania for Nature Lovers
- Lithuania for Sports Lovers
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Montenegro Tour Plan
- Nicaragua Tour Plan
- Oman The Secret Pearl of The Orient
- Russian Arts From 1957 to 1991
- Spain Tour Plan
- Sri Lanka Lion Rock
- The Republic of Hungary
- Turkey Tour Plan
- Typical Lithuania
- United Kingdom Tour Plan
- Climate and Weather of Charleville-Mézières, France September 28, 2022 - The climate of Charleville-Mézières According to sourcemakeup, Charleville-Mézières is a beautiful, old twin city in the north of France, not far from the border with Belgium. Mézières is the older… Read more
- Best time to visit Bremen, Germany September 27, 2022 - Do you want to know when is the best time to travel to Bremen? You can determine the best time to travel to a destination based on the weather and… Read more
- Climate and Weather of Paynes Bay, Barbados September 26, 2022 - The climate of Paynes Bay Paynes Bay is located in western Barbados and has beautiful beaches. The calm waters make it good for swimming and snorkeling. More and more has… Read more
- Climate and Weather of Falmouth, Jamaica September 19, 2022 - The climate of Falmouth Falmouth is originally a port city located on the north coast of Jamaica. The harbor is still there, but Falmouth is also becoming increasingly popular as… Read more
- Climate and Weather of Cap Skirring, Senegal September 12, 2022 - The climate of Cap Skirring Cap Skirring is located in the extreme southwest of Senegal, in the Ziguinchor region. The city is located on the Atlantic Ocean. This former fishing… Read more
- Climate and Weather of Club Makokolais, Malawi September 5, 2022 - The climate of Club Makokolais Club Makokolais is a tourist resort in the central part of Malawi, on Lake Malawi. This tourist resort even has its own airport. This luxury… Read more
- Climate and Weather in Bangassou, Central African Republic August 22, 2022 - The climate of Bangassou According to Bridgat, Bangassou is located in the extreme south of the Central African Republic, not far from the Congo-Kinshasa border on the Mbomou River. The… Read more
- Tours in Morocco August 15, 2022 - Citizens of the Russian Federation do not need a visa to enter Morocco. Morocco is a state in the west of North Africa. In the east and southeast, Morocco borders… Read more
- Papua New Guinea Ecotourism August 8, 2022 - One of the main attractions of Papua New Guinea is its nature. This land remained unexplored for a long time, and to this day the dense jungles of the country… Read more
- Manitoba, Canada August 1, 2022 - According to picktrue, Manitoba is one of the three "steppe" provinces of Canada. It is located in the central part of the country. About 48% of the province's territory is… Read more