The 10 Most Expensive Travel Destinations in the World
Vacation – the best time of the year for almost everyone, but also the most difficult time for the wallet. Especially with these ten most expensive travel destinations in the world:
10th place – London
Teatime, Queen and Big Ben. These three key points alone promise above all: An upscale class. Hotel beds cost from 129 euros a night, some pocket money should also be available for extensive shopping, but at least the flight prices to London are still limited.
9th place – Washington
Who has not dreamed of spending the night in the city where the most powerful man in the world controls and rules? Even in hotels that are less of a standard than the White House, you pay a small fortune – from around 135 euros per night.
8th place – Venice
The prices in the city of love are not loving, but Venice is a must-see. Regardless of whether you want to enjoy the flair from the gondola or a nice café – your wallet should be ready to make 139 euros for the night and a cappuccino for 10 euros by no means stands out from the crowd.
7th place – Boston
If you want to enjoy the impressive skyline of the capital of Massachusetts and sniff a lot of museum air at the same time, you have to dig deep into your pocket as you would on a trip to Venice. Here, too, the overnight stays start at around 139 euros.
6th place – Moscow
If you want to marvel at onion domes and try real Russian vodka in your country of origin, you can do so from around 150 euros per night. Admission prices, for example for the Bolshoi Theater, are also noteworthy.
5th place – New York
In the Big Apple, everything is actually a sight. There are things to discover on every corner, every skyscraper seems bigger than the other. And the prices also seem gigantic. You can spend the night in New York from 153 euros, but there are additional sums for shopping, entrance fees and transport costs.
4th place – Geneva
Not that far away, but certainly not cheaper! The Switzerland has just style – Whether cheese fondue in a mountain hut in the scenic countryside, or buying a new pocket knife, you should have good stuff in their travel budget, because nights can be found here until around 170 euros!
3rd place – Monte Carlo
The night costs an unbelievable 185 euros and that doesn’t include the price for a tour of the racetrack!
We can only hope that you can improve your travel budget in one of the numerous casinos!
2nd place – Doha
‘Where is that supposed to be?’, Most people ask themselves and suspect, however, that it will be expensive here too. Doha is a small island in the Arab emirate of Qatar and the night here costs an impressive 190 euros!
1st place – Capri
Right at the top of our list of the ten most expensive holiday destinations in the world is the island of Capri in the Gulf of Naples, where an overnight stay costs from an unbelievable 247 euros. You just have to see the landscape – but best on a day tour from Naples.
- 5 Fascinating Big Cities in Asia
- Algeria Travel Overview
- Botswana Tour Plan
- Colombia Travel Guide
- Ecuador Arts and Literature
- Emigration to Peru
- Guadeloupe Travel Guide
- Indonesia Tour Plan
- Indonesia Travel Package
- Japan Culture
- Lithuania for Nature Lovers
- Lithuania for Sports Lovers
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Montenegro Tour Plan
- Nicaragua Tour Plan
- Oman The Secret Pearl of The Orient
- Russian Arts From 1957 to 1991
- Spain Tour Plan
- Sri Lanka Lion Rock
- The Republic of Hungary
- Turkey Tour Plan
- Typical Lithuania
- United Kingdom Tour Plan
- Things to Do in San Marino February 6, 2023 - Entertainment and attractions of San Marino The most recognizable landmark of San Marino is the complex of towers crowning Mount Titano. The oldest of them, Guaita, has served as a… Read more
- Guadalajara, Mexico December 26, 2022 - According to Clothesbliss, Guadalajara is the second largest city in the country and the capital of the Mexican state of Jalisco. The birthplace of mariachi folk music, known far beyond… Read more
- US 441 in Georgia December 12, 2022 - US 441 Get started Edith End Dillard Length 349 mi Length 562 km Route Florida Homerville Pearson Douglas Jacksonville McRae Dublin Milledgeville Eatonton Madison Athens Commerce Cornelia Clayton North… Read more
- Panay Island, Philippines December 5, 2022 - It's no secret that one of the most popular destinations in the Philippines is Boracay. Travelers are attracted by powdered sugar sand and bewitchingly clear water. But popularity has made… Read more
- The Western Sahara November 30, 2022 - The Western Sahara ( Arabic الصحرة الغربية ; transliterated as-Ṣaḥrā' al-Gharbīyah ; Spanish Sahara Occidental ) is a territory in North Africa that borders Morocco to the north, Algeria to… Read more
- How to Get to North Goa, India November 28, 2022 - The most convenient way to get to North Goa is by air. From Moscow, St. Petersburg and other major Russian cities, both direct and connecting flights fly there. The cheapest… Read more
- Madaba and Pella, Jordan November 21, 2022 - Madaba Madaba is one of the brightest and most memorable cities in the Holy Land, which is often called the "city of mosaics." It is here that stunning Byzantine and… Read more
- Sights of Havana, Cuba November 14, 2022 - When vacationing in Cuba, a visit to Havana is actually a mandatory number. In this capital of Cuba, there are still a number of special old vehicles that have been… Read more
- Sights of Provence, France November 7, 2022 - According to watchtutorials, the southeastern French province of Provence is a popular holiday destination among the Dutch. Well-known destinations on the Côte D'Azur as well as destinations such as Marseille,… Read more
- Kuwait Basic Information November 5, 2022 - Basic data Capital Kuwait City Population 4.50 million (of which approx. 2/3 foreigners) Language Arabic (Official), English (Widely Spoken) Religion Islam (approx. 70%), Christianity (approx. 20%), other (10%) State system… Read more