The 10 Most Expensive Travel Destinations in the World
Vacation – the best time of the year for almost everyone, but also the most difficult time for the wallet. Especially with these ten most expensive travel destinations in the world:
10th place – London
Teatime, Queen and Big Ben. These three key points alone promise above all: An upscale class. Hotel beds cost from 129 euros a night, some pocket money should also be available for extensive shopping, but at least the flight prices to London are still limited.
9th place – Washington
Who has not dreamed of spending the night in the city where the most powerful man in the world controls and rules? Even in hotels that are less of a standard than the White House, you pay a small fortune – from around 135 euros per night.
8th place – Venice
The prices in the city of love are not loving, but Venice is a must-see. Regardless of whether you want to enjoy the flair from the gondola or a nice café – your wallet should be ready to make 139 euros for the night and a cappuccino for 10 euros by no means stands out from the crowd.
7th place – Boston
If you want to enjoy the impressive skyline of the capital of Massachusetts and sniff a lot of museum air at the same time, you have to dig deep into your pocket as you would on a trip to Venice. Here, too, the overnight stays start at around 139 euros.
6th place – Moscow
If you want to marvel at onion domes and try real Russian vodka in your country of origin, you can do so from around 150 euros per night. Admission prices, for example for the Bolshoi Theater, are also noteworthy.
5th place – New York
In the Big Apple, everything is actually a sight. There are things to discover on every corner, every skyscraper seems bigger than the other. And the prices also seem gigantic. You can spend the night in New York from 153 euros, but there are additional sums for shopping, entrance fees and transport costs.
4th place – Geneva
Not that far away, but certainly not cheaper! The Switzerland has just style – Whether cheese fondue in a mountain hut in the scenic countryside, or buying a new pocket knife, you should have good stuff in their travel budget, because nights can be found here until around 170 euros!
3rd place – Monte Carlo
The night costs an unbelievable 185 euros and that doesn’t include the price for a tour of the racetrack!
We can only hope that you can improve your travel budget in one of the numerous casinos!
2nd place – Doha
‘Where is that supposed to be?’, Most people ask themselves and suspect, however, that it will be expensive here too. Doha is a small island in the Arab emirate of Qatar and the night here costs an impressive 190 euros!
1st place – Capri
Right at the top of our list of the ten most expensive holiday destinations in the world is the island of Capri in the Gulf of Naples, where an overnight stay costs from an unbelievable 247 euros. You just have to see the landscape – but best on a day tour from Naples.
- 5 Fascinating Big Cities in Asia
- Algeria Travel Overview
- Botswana Tour Plan
- Colombia Travel Guide
- Ecuador Arts and Literature
- Emigration to Peru
- Guadeloupe Travel Guide
- Indonesia Tour Plan
- Indonesia Travel Package
- Japan Culture
- Lithuania for Nature Lovers
- Lithuania for Sports Lovers
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Montenegro Tour Plan
- Nicaragua Tour Plan
- Oman The Secret Pearl of The Orient
- Russian Arts From 1957 to 1991
- Spain Tour Plan
- Sri Lanka Lion Rock
- The Republic of Hungary
- Turkey Tour Plan
- Typical Lithuania
- United Kingdom Tour Plan
- Sweden Attractions May 10, 2022 - In the land of Swedish glass Bohemian immigrants started Sweden's glass industry in Småland, north of Skåne, in the 18th century. In Orrefors, Kosta/Boda and the other 14 glassworks in… Read more
- Pitcairn Islands Geography and Climate May 3, 2022 - In the South Pacific is the British Crown Colony of the Pitcairn Islands. According to the UN, this is a non-self-governing area. Pitcairn had a population peak in 1936 when… Read more
- Geography of the Czech Republic April 26, 2022 - According to Allcitycodes, Czech Republic is located between 48°33'09'' and 51°03'22'' north latitude and 12°05'33'' and 18°51'40'' east longitude. It borders: in the north with Poland (761.8 km), in the… Read more
- Geography of Lithuania April 19, 2022 - General information about Lithuania The official name is the Republic of Lithuania (Lietuvos Respublika). Located in the northeast of Europe. The area is 65.2 thousand km2, the population is 3.484… Read more
- Travel to Manila, Philippines April 12, 2022 - Aquarium. The word "Aquarium" hardly conveys the scope of this new attraction in Manila, because we are talking about the largest aquarium in the Philippines, a huge water park -… Read more
- Tours to Belgium April 5, 2022 - Tours to Belgium are not accidentally compared with a trip to the heart of Europe. This small multilingual and multicultural country has a rich historical heritage and a very vibrant… Read more
- Hong Kong Island March 29, 2022 - Tourism is well developed in Hong Kong - one of the most important cities in Asia. Tourists from all over the world come to the city with pleasure to enjoy… Read more
- Sestriere, Italy March 22, 2022 - Surrounded by the majestic alpine slopes and picturesque valleys of Piedmont, among the winding slopes of the famous Milky Way and just a few kilometers from the French border, the… Read more
- Washington D.C. Special Attractions March 15, 2022 - The rotunda The central and at the same time most striking component of the Capitol is the rotunda, i.e. the round room that is located in the middle of the… Read more
- Serbia Ternorial Development March 8, 2022 - In ancient times the Serbian state had a more southern position and drew its main resources from the mountainous districts of Lim, Ibar and western Morava. The expansion to the… Read more