A new weekend begins, and as always among the many options that you can use to enjoy it is to dedicate some further time to read some of the issues that have highlighted this week in the world of technology and everything that surrounds it. As always, we tell, enjoy reading, We hope that these links will convince you.
- In our analysis of Windows 10 made it clear that the new operating system of Microsoft had many points in its favour – that is helping him gain share quickly – but also some against. Recent days have seen how different news have attacked the privacy management This development, and we we wanted to discuss that issue and the sacrifices that he always carries.
- The event of the week was undoubtedly the Gamescom in Cologne (Germany). There we have been able to take a look at large launches which are similar in the video games segment, but also we have welcomed a new chapter in the commitment of Microsoft to conquer our living room with its future functions of DVR. Our colleagues from Kotaku have also given a review to the most striking titles, but its follow-up was even broader, as it could not be otherwise.
- Topics for all tastes in Magnet, where for example made a report on the 70th anniversary of the launch of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Article on the trumped-up maps that published a few days ago has come a competitor: the one dedicated to the most surreal borders of the world.
- The fingerprint sensors they have become one of the most interesting elements to offer high-end features, and in Xataka Android offer us a reflection on the security of these systems. Can we trust our fingerprint when used on these mobile devices?
- The enormous competitiveness in the field of mobile devices Bill follows through to the leading manufacturers of these years. HTC do not seem to lift its head after his recent results, while Samsung, being new to the IFA fair in September, has begun to reduce the price of its Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, something that is already a tradition in your marketing strategy. It should be promoted more.
- The Apple Music service seems to be reaping good numbers in his first available weeks: already has more than 11 million subscribers who enjoy the possibilities of this competitor to Spotify, Rdio or Pandora, among others. But of course, nothing generates more excitement than the future iPhone 6S, that also tell us our partners in a Rumorsfera that “reconstructs” this device to coup rumors. How many of them be fulfilled will?
- Safe this summer you are using also to see some other television series that you had in the pantry. If this is not the case but want to soak you with some of the most recommended, in go you tell us about that for them are the 18 best series of the 2014-2015 season.
- Let us talk for a while of artificial intelligence and focus only on the first of those two words. What is intelligence? Fantastic and deep article of Santiago Sánchez-Miguallon which was broken down the keys to a concept that is more difficult to define than it seems.
- In Vox made an interesting analysis of what is upon us in Internet. In fact, they say, 2015 is the year in which the old Internet finally died. The arguments are powerful and certainly invite reflection.
- These days, we again hear much talk about the aforementioned artificial intelligence and the threat that this discipline may involve in the future. In The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientist, they reflect on the present and future of artificial intelligence and try to answer these questions.
- The reports dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the explosion of the Atomic bomb in Hiroshima they have also been numerous in English. One of the most prominent is that made in Motherboard: there they have traveled to the crater which created the bomb and they have spoken with some of the responsible – even live – its development and creation.
- Intel has announced the first two Skylake family processors, and we have before us the first analysis his performance. You have two excellent references both PC Perspective and, of course, at AnandTech. The new microarchitecture poses clear improvements in efficiency, for example.
- This week we have heard much of Stagefright and what it means for the safety in the Android platform. It seems that the Outlook could improve despite the enormous fragmentation – this new way to view it is illuminating – from this platform, but in media as Ars Technica does not seem to be very optimistic in this regard.
- The options in Instant Messaging applications they are huge, and the situation is actually mareante. Users have dozens of applications competing with each other, and often use several to manage the type of communication that we want and who we want. Some are posed a choice: and if there were a clear dominating in this land once and for all? WeChat, the giant of the messaging in China, established a good model to follow.
Our analysis of the Moto G 3rd generation has been accompanied by the inevitable video recording Terminal for comment in this format offer Motorola:
Yes, you Home WiFi not going too well…
What could be better than a good dessert to finish. Marty McFly would be proud: